Saturday, March 7, 2015

21 Day Fix Review

Alright, y'all- here is the scoop.

What it is-
  • You use containers to measure food
  • You get a set amount of each container per day, depending on how much you weigh
  • You do a 30 minute workout each day 
  • You drink one Shakeology shake each day (I usually used this for my "sweet tooth" craving each day)


My Review-
  • First round- I lost 14 inches (overall- I started at a size 22 and worked down to a size 16)
  • I lost the weight in October and kept it off through Halloween, Birthdays, Thanksgiving, Anniversary, and Christmas. That is a win, people! 
  • It is easy to follow--  I did not follow it perfectly, and it still worked
  • It allows for cheats- like chocolate
  • The Shakeology shake made it easy for me to avoid sweets
  • I was never hungry
  • I felt satisfied because I was able to eat pasta, potato, corn- those things don't seem like huge treats, but it makes it doable!  For example- we had a bbq, and I was able to eat the meat, 1/2 a potato, corn on the cob, and salad.  My tummy was full, I didn't feel deprived, and I still lost weight. 
  • I used the modifier (thank goodness for the lady who doesn't quite fit in- who does the easier version f all the workouts), I didn't do all the workouts the first round, and I still lost a significant amount of weight
  • It is flexible and no food groups are eliminated
  • If I can do it, you can do it!
Overall-
This program is easy to follow, and stick to
I felt satisfied and did not feel deprived
This program can be adjusted to fit your specific needs.  If you need to follow the modifier, lessen the intensity, or spread the workouts out, do! People- strong and fit or weak and unfit- this program will challenge you!






No comments:

Post a Comment